Sunday, 25 March 2012

our friendship is over :')

Hello !!!! I want my friendship with him over ... It is better for him ... I always make him feel sad and I don't like it ...:(
He is a nice namja ... we always talk , joke, share problem and so on ...
But ... I always make him feel sad ...
In other word , we always fight .... =_=
But I can't leave him .. I'm afraid he will do something bad to himself ... >_<
I hope he can foget my cousin and I also hope he will forget me ... I give him so much trouble ... Actually , I didn't say about this to him yet ... I need to think more deeply .... I don't want to make wrong decision .... Do you think , how will his reaction ?? I think I know ... :( He will be very sad... I wil find the right time to tell him ... I will tell when he don't have any problem that he need to worry about ...

p/s : I'm jealous with couple that taking care of each other .. I don't know if there will someone that will like me for who I am ... I am very upset girl.. Because it is hard to find REAL GUY t

No comments:

Post a Comment