Sunday, 25 March 2012

STUPID STUPID STUPID! !!!

i am stupid girl ... seriously ....
it's not that i am not smart girl ...
it just i always do stupid things ...
because of the stupid things ... i always make my tears flow from my eyes ...
and its make me so tension ...
i did not hate anyone but ... I REALLY HATE MYSELF !!!! :'(
i give advice to my younger brother but i really should not do that ... i'm not deserve to do that .. because what i advice to my younger brother .. i am the one that do it ... I AM SUCKKKKK !!!!!!!!!
it already almost THREE YEARS !!!!!!! i try my best to change to a better person .... BUT I CAN'T DO IT !!!!!!!!! WHHHYYYYYY WHHHYYYY ?????? all i can do is crying ... i want to do my best for my parents ... i do not want then to dissappoint of me ... i really really really do not know what to do ... i always hurt people that around me ... should i go somewhere that people  won notpp

No comments:

Post a Comment