Tuesday, 27 March 2012

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I go to school !!!!!!! Seriously I say , I am very happy that I'M BACK TO SCHOOL !!!!! ^^
I love today !!!!!!! I love my school !!!!! :D I am very happy that I am not skip school today ! Its good to be back ... love my school , love my teachers and love all my friends and also LOVE HIM!!!!! XD
I really miss to see his face ... hehe. I guess he do not know that I like him ... BUT! ITS OKAY! it is better if like this ... Thanks god for help me today !!! I LOVE YOU GOD !!!^^
I will try to maintain myself just like now .:) I do not want to make the same mistake ... oh ya ! you know , I tell my friend it will be very nice if I have boyfriend ... and then my friend laugh because suddenly I talk about boyfriend ... haha. And I say to her ... "what??? Its not just like I wanna touch him or what ... I want boyfriend because it will be nice if every night we have webcam and study together through webcam ..." and my friend just quiet ... haha. and then she joke "do u want me to be your girlfriend?" And I laugh ... I say thats not call boyfriend , it will call girlfriend ... after that we just laugh ... haha. It is really nice can come back to school. thats all for today . I'll see ya later and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment