Monday, 26 March 2012

I HATE MYSELF...

HWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW????
I DID NOT COME TO SCHOOL AGAIN AND I HATE IT !!!!!!!!!
I HATE I HATE I HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!
I don not want to dissappoint my parents but I guess I might make my parents feel dissappoint of me ...
I feel just like want to hit myself but its no use ... even if I hit myself , its no use ... my heart really hurt ... just like yesterday , I am crying in the morning ... last night I have a great night because I talked with him ... ^^ althought we only talk for an hour ... I still feel very happy because finally I got the chance to talk with him after a long time appology because reply late ...hehe . althought we not really in a true relationship but I still feel happy when get chance to talk with him ... I always start my day with not the good way ....  I HATE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna go to school ... actually , I love to go to school but I don not know what's wrong with myself for not missed the school many many many times ... I guess thats all for this morning ... I'll see ya later ... :) Have a nice day ..

1 comment:

  1. Correction : "not missed the school" cancle the "not" and be just like this "missed the school" xD

    ReplyDelete